What is the HARP Loan Program in Wyoming?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Wyoming homeowners refinance their Wyoming home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Wyoming home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Wyoming are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable WY mortgage.
Wyoming HARP Loan Requirements
- Wyoming homeowners who currently owe more their WY mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Wyoming
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Wyoming but were told they didn't qualify
- Wyoming refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Wyoming loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Wyoming apply?
Wyoming HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Wyoming HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the WY HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Wyoming HARP program and eligibility.